Series 8200 Hydrocarbon Traps
These units are designed to remove organics, such as alcohols, aromatics, chlorinated hydrocarbons, esters, ethers, hydrocarbons, and ketones from air, hydrogen, and inert carrier gases used in gas chromatography. They are constructed of aluminum and filled with extremely high surface area coconut shell based activated carbon.
The 8200 is a refillable purifier. Since impregnated carbons do not readily desorb all compounds, we recommend that the units be changed or refilled on a regular schedule using our 8200R refill kit that provides enough material for two charges of an 8200 or the 8250R which provides one charge of an 8250.
|• Removes organics from air, hydrogen, and inert carrier gases. Does not remove light hydrocarbons like methane. |
• Highly active coconut shell based carbon efficiently removes many types of hydrocarbon compounds.
• All metal housing.
• Refillable 200 cc or 1600 cc capacity.
• 40 micron filters on the inlet and outlet.
• Mounting clip available for convenient installation.
• Working pressure: 250 psig.