Brass High Purity Line Regulator
Series 3101L Brass High Purity Line Regulator
|The 3101L Series line regulators are designed to suit a large variety of applications. The high purity design makes them ideal for line drop regulators in instrumentation labs, with the 0.2 Cv orifice they are capable of very high flow rates.|
|• Small internal volume - less than 5cc.|
• Capable of large flows with only a small pressure drop.
• High purity diffusion resistant, metal diaphragm construction.
• Encapsulated seat.
• Diffusion resistant, brass diaphragm packless control valve installed on the outlet as standard.
• Designed to pass an inboard helium leak-rate test of 1x10-9 cc per sec.
• All parts ultrasonically cleaned prior to assembly.
• Rear panel mounting holes.
|The 3101L Series is an excellent choice for gas flow applications with low inlet pressures and low differential pressure between regulator inlet and outlet.|
|Max. Inlet Pressure: 3000 psig |
Operating Temp. Range: -40° to +185°F.
Flow Coefficient(C v): 0.08 standard, 0.2 C v optional**
Inlet and Outlet: 1/4" NPT female
|MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION|
|Body: brass |
Poppet: stainless steel
Nozzle: Assembly: brass
Diaphragm: stainless steel
Diaphragm Seal: Teflon®
Inlet Filter: stainless steel
Bonnet: nickel plated aluminum
Knob: aluminum - black anodized